KINGx - Das inoffizielle PlayStation Forum & News Portal

Normale Version: Oslib für Ubuntu
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi.
Ich habe eine anleitung gefunden wie man oslib unter ubuntu indtslliert->

leider werde ich daraus ned schlau, wo muss ich den gedownloadeten ordner hinpacken ?

Zitat:
Seeing as there is no OSLib linux distrubution, I took it upon myself to change that and help a few Ubuntu souls out there. Introducing OSLib for Ubuntu/linux!

Of course this is not my homebrew really. It was made by a coder name Brunny, but only for windows/cygwin. I merely translated the batch code into shell scripting. I also suggested a solution for the window executable tools that were originally programmed by Brunny. In case you want to know, no, I didn't ask Brunny, but I don't think he'll mind too much :surprised: So here it is! I tested it myself and it works wonders. The script is in the "Install" directory, replacing the "install.BAT" file that was there before. Just make sure you chmod it before you execute it:

Code:
sudo su
chmod a+xrw ./install.sh
Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0cvxal

PS: Just buying my time before I release something... tasty... I've been working on... :mrgreenthumbsup:

Referenz-URLs