KINGx - Das inoffizielle PlayStation Forum & News Portal

Normale Version: Republic of Zombies - 3D PSP Homebrew
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Der Coder Oby1Chick hat heute sein PSP Homebrew "Republic of Zombies" released Wink

Hier der originale Post:

Zitat:
Republic of Zombies

Republic of Zombies is a 3D 1st person view survival based on the same principle as N**i zombies mode in Call of duty series. The scene takes place during the cold war, in a hospital in Russia, where chemical experiments have turned all the patients into.. zombies ! You have to survive endless waves of attacking, groaring and moaning undeads and repair barricades to keep them out of the part of the hospital that you try to keep safe.

There is no limit to the levels. Zombies become stronger and faster upon completion of each round. There is only one map for the moment, but if people like my work, I may expand the game. I am sorry but there is no any kind of multiplayer gameplay currently, and I don't think I will have enough time before the deadline to add one Sad. However, that may be an other thing I'll try to add if you enjoy my homebrew.

By the way, you have 8 weapons available to kill those damned zombies.

4 primary weapons : Gun, Heavy gun, Minigun and Rifle.
4 secondary weapons : Baseball bat, Chainsaw, Crowbar and Shovel.

You need to choose one primary weapon and one secondary weapon at the beginning of the map. I used Blender and the LTE Game engine for my whole game. I also used PSPSDK without cygwin shit.
Oh and by the way : I am alone, and not so experimented in 3D game engines. I was already making a 3D car game, C3D Burning Wheels, but I had to stop it for the competition and I will continue the project once I will be done with Republic of Zombies.

Zitat:
More information : The hospital contains 5 rooms (Sometimes subdivised in sub-rooms). Everytime you kill zombies, you will gain points. If you want to open new rooms, you need to use your points (200 points per door openned, there are 4 doors in the hospital). You will win 100 points to kill a zombie and 25 points for repairing a barricade. If zombies get enough close to you and hit you, you will die and the game will be over. As I already said, zombies are stronger and faster at each round.
There is also a special weapon hidden in the map and some things to do.
There can be up to 7 zombies in the hospital at the same time (Otherwise the PSP would lag or run out of memory, 7 zombies is really stable).
All the weapons have infinite ammo but only the gun is automatic.

Download Download

oder

Download Download

Das ist ja richtig LOL
Ja, download kommt gleich Wink
Cool, aber wo ist der Download-Link?
Lol sowas nenn ich mal en ordentliches HB Big Grin
Sieht geil aus ... her mit den DL-Link Tongue
Ja Sorry Leute, ich muss es erst hochladen, und es lädt schon ;D
Ich hab schon einen Download hinzugefügt.
Danke habe es auch noch mal hinzugefügtWink
Referenz-URLs