KINGx - Das inoffizielle PlayStation Forum & News Portal

Normale Version: Lord Runner - Homebrew Released!
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

Videospielern der ersten Stunde dürfte dieses Spiel ein Begriff sein. Denn im Jahre 1983 erschien der Titel "Lode Runner" für die damaligen Plattformen.
Der Developer Samy (Gogy) aus dem QJ.net Forum brachte dieses Spiel nun auf die PSP!

Zitat des Entwicklers:

Zitat:
Let me introduce you: Lord Runner (which is a clone of the game 'lode runner' published in 1983)
The game works as the original game, there are 19 levels for the moment (i'll had some more in the future) and there is a level editor with it. So if you want to share you creations make you are most welcome: contact me to include your levels in the next releases.

It is coded for the PGE lua 0.2 from InsetWittyName (all files are included in the archive), with the help of PGE editor to code directly on PSP, the GIMP, and some websites who share sounds and fonts freely.

Im Gegensatz zum Remakes des Spieles, läuft dieses noch mit der Original-Grafik.

Download Download

Quelle: QJ.net

Super! Das muss ich mir gleich holen.
Ich hab noch ne alte windows version von sierra von lode runner. Ich fand es immer witzig wenn die mönche mich im wahrsten sinne des wortes auseinandergenommen haben.
Super mich ich ja mal geich downloaden!!!

[Quelle]
http://samy-prog.blogspot.com/

[info]
First let me ask you one question:
Who amongs you don't know 'lode runner' this wonderful game form the 80's

Well if there are some who don't, that's a shame... no i'm kidding

I have finished a new update for Lord Runner:

"-150 levels included
-new graphics
-AI has been improved
-more parameters to change (volume, graphism, ...)
-a lot of little bugs have been corrected
-new menu

Or else you have this direct link: version 1.01
http://www.archive-host.com/count-636218-LordRunner.zip

It is coded for the PGE lua 0.2 from InsetWittyName (all files are included in the archive), with the help of PGE editor to code directly on PSP, the GIMP, and some websites who share sounds and fonts freely.
Thank you to all of them.

Have fun

Samy
Referenz-URLs