KINGx - Das inoffizielle PlayStation Forum & News Portal

Normale Version: Game Categories Lite 1.3 [Beta]
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Game Categories Lite 1.3 [Beta]

Codestation hat das Plugin GameCategories von Bubbletune ein wenig bearbeit und es als Game Categories Lite 1.3 released!

Einfach unter seplugins kopieren und in die vsh.txt eintragen.

MS0:/seplugins/category_lite.prx 1 (Für 1000/2000/3000/ PSP GO, Speicherkarte)

EF0:/seplugins/category_lite.prx 1 (Für PSP GO, internen Speicher)

Hier ein paar Bilder und Codestations Kommentar.Smile

Zitat:
codestation Wrote:This plugin is based and uses source code from Game Categories Revised v12 (GCR) and Game Categories Light v1.3 (GCL), both created by Bubbletune. Compatible with 6.20 and 6.3x CFW.

I changed the name of the project (doing a fudge in the process) to avoid confusion with GCL (this plugin doesn't use the folder categories present in firmwares 6.xx) and GCR (the plugin is based heavily in GCL since it doesn't use a kernel/user approach).

To create categories just make a directory called CAT_<name_of_the_category> in the /PSP/GAME folder, you can also create categories inside /ISO and they are going to be merged with the one in /PSP/GAME (if the category exists).

To hide the "Uncategorized" category create a file named hide_uncategorized.txt and place in the /SEPLUGINS directory.

Last beta, tested on a PSP 2000 using 6.20 Pro-B8, 6.39 Pro-B8 and 6.39 ME-8. XMBctrl and CXMB both enabled. No issues on my end.

PSP Go users, last chance to get your issues fixed: if you have problems with this, use the debug version and attach the generated log (would be better if you get in contact with me for a debug session).

Note 1: if you are still using a category prefix (CAT_) then make sure that you enable support for it in the options.

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/9LBX1MSR7G

geil danke!!!
endlich sind die features vom ganz alten plugin mit drin!
und die settings sind ja wie bei TN O.o

//steht bestimmt glei in den news xD
des is jetz genau das was ich brauche weil der categorizer auf meiner go gar nich richtig funzt

danke für die news

EDIT: kann man die menüpunkte die bei systemeinstellungen stehen auch auf deutsch hin schreiben??

The-PSP-Freak :
des is jetz genau das was ich brauche weil der categorizer auf meiner go gar nich richtig funzt

danke für die news

EDIT: kann man die menüpunkte die bei systemeinstellungen stehen auch auf deutsch inschreiben??

Zitat:
To create categories just make a directory called CAT_<name_of_the_category> in the /PSP/GAME folder, you can also create categories inside /ISO and they are going to be merged with the one in /PSP/GAME (if the category exists).

Wink

Referenz-URLs