KINGx - Das inoffizielle PlayStation Forum & News Portal

Normale Version: Dragon´s Dogma: Dark Arisen - Demo für Japan bestätigt
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

Laut der aktuellen Famitsu, bekommt Capcom´s edel-RPG "Dragon´s Dogma: Dark Arisen" eine Demo spendiert, die am 02.04. im japanischen PSN-Store zum Download bereit steht.

Ob die Demo im Westen erscheinen wird, ist noch nicht bekannt. Ebenso wenig weiß man von dem Inhalt der Demo. Möglicherweise wird man Spieldaten aus der Demo in die Vollversion übernehmen können.

Dragon´s Dogma: Dark Arisen erscheint am 26.04.2013 unter anderem für die Ps3 als Disc- und Digitale-Version.

Quelle
god of war ohne god o:

E// http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wIZXEcPBPTw
trailer wenns interessiert
Ist Dark Arisen jetzt nur ein DLC? Überall steht das in der PS3 Version Dragons Dogma mit enthalten ist, deswegen hab ichs vorbestellt. Weiß da jemand was dazu?

EDIT:

Hier ein Statement von Christian Svensson (Capcom):
“I get it guys. We went round and round with the team on this topic as it would have been a preferred option from our standpoint too. As it turns out, I’m sorry but unfortunately there were major technical limitations that couldn’t allow for a digital upgrade path. The original game was just not designed to be expanded (no hooks in the original code) and so a full-game delivery mechanism was the only option.

We also tried to explore a number of mechanisms to try and otherwise put this full product in original owners hands at a discount digitally but we would have run afowl of a few first party policies (not any first party’s fault, t’was our fault).

So instead, we’re packing more than $20 worth of value in digital rewards for existing users: 100K rift crystals (which in DDDA have a LOT more uses than they did in DD vanilla) the Gransys armor pack and the unlimited Ferrystone. We hope this will be a sufficent “thank you” for being part of the first wave of Dragon’s Dogma fans given the development limitations we had.

Thanks again for your continued support and I hope to see you in Gransys in April.”

Also in Arisen ist das normale Dragons Dogma enthalten!
Referenz-URLs