KINGx - Das inoffizielle PlayStation Forum & News Portal
Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - Druckversion

+- KINGx - Das inoffizielle PlayStation Forum & News Portal (http://www.kingx.de/forum)
+-- Forum:    PS5 / PS4 / PS3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Firmware & PS5/PS4/PS3-Allgemein (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thema: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? (/showthread.php?tid=39004)

Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - NicNic - 31.03.2011 12:56

Der Russische Hacker Kmeaw, (Bekannt durch das AsbestOS und der KmeawCFW )
arbeitet auch an einer Dual-Boot-Custom Firmware.
Kmeaw plant seine ganz eigene Dual-Boot CFW.
Seine Idee ist es, eine Custom Firmware zu Erschaffen, die das Umschalten
zwischen einer offiziellen Firmware und eine CFW ermöglicht.

Zitat:
It seems graf_chokolo isn't the only one thinking about releasing dual boot custom firmware. Kmeaw, known for his popular custom firmwares and lv2 patcher, is planning his very own dual boot CFW. His idea is to have a custom firmware that allows you to switch between official and hacked/modded CFW. Many users have been waiting for something like this, but time will tell how it shapes up.

We haven’t heard from kmeaw for quite some time, so i managed to get a hold of him and it seems he might bring us another interesting release that should comes in the form of CFW. No, it’s not 3.60 CFW, if you still don’t get it.I was thinking of a CFW that has bootOS integrated so it gets executedwhen you power on your PS3 (and switches back to GameOS on user’srequest via menu or ssh). It’s not hard to make it. But recently Iread graf’s announcment that he is going to accomplish the same task.So I don’t know, if such CFW from me would get any demand.Also I got bootos-installer and lv2patcher patches from an anonymoushacker who have added 3.15/3.41 support. I’m going to merge them intomy code and release the next version.If you have any ideas about what would you like to have, please tellme.There you go. If you got any ideas (other than 3.60 CFW!) you would like to forward to kmeaw, you can just leave it here. I will pick the good ones for kmeaw to look into.In the meantime, you might want to check out graf_chokolo’s tools for dual boot PS3 Linux on ps3crunch's hosted git provided that you are not aware of those new updates and did not want to wait for the actual noob-proof CFW release from graf himself.

Sieht so aus als würde Kmeaw an einer Dual Boot Firmware arbeiten, evtl mit CFW und OFW Dual Boot. Na wenn das mal keine geilen News sind.

Quelle#

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - PS3.Minimus - 31.03.2011 13:00

Besser wäre eine Triple Boot CFW insclusive CFW,OFW,und Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat (10.10) (Linux)

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - cortez442 - 31.03.2011 13:29

Die Frage ist, ob das 3.60 Rootkit dann die CFW Module manipuliert und zerstört.

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - eviltrash - 31.03.2011 14:25

Triple Boot Ende April mit ubuntu 11.04 Big Grin

und ja so ein switch zwischen ofw und cfw wäre nice fürs online zocken und das shoppen im psn!

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - cortez442 - 31.03.2011 14:56

Wenn schon, dann ein Tripple Boot mit Gentoo Big Grin

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - PS3.Minimus - 31.03.2011 15:05

cortez442 :
Wenn schon, dann ein Tripple Boot mit Gentoo Big Grin

Ubuntu !!

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - speedfreak - 31.03.2011 15:16

Kloppt euch. Linux braucht auf ner Konsole eh kein Mensch.

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - sasuke6623 - 31.03.2011 15:23

Seh ich genau so Speedfreak...
Finde auch dass man kein Linux auf Konsole braucht ich mein was bringt mir das?

RE: Kmeaw CFW that Allows Dual Boot of CFW and OFW??? - Master_Jens - 31.03.2011 15:23

http://www.pspking.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=39014