Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 
Verfasser Nachricht
stevenshaw
Neuling

Gruppe: User

Danke erhalten: 0
Beitrag: #1
xGames  Does anyone else just get burnt out by these giant open-world games?

So I recently started playing AC Odyssey, and it just is too overwhelming. I open up my quest log and I just see menial tasks again and again; none of it is enjoyable or worth my time as a player; it feels like just busy work with awkward dialogue and characters I have no interest at all in. The gameplay is great sure, and the game looks beautiful, but the game in some way just feels boring, almost lifeless. Lorem Ipsum

I guess what I'm trying to get at is these AAA open-world games are just getting so repetitive year after year... how many bandit camps or fetch quests can I do before I just Temp Mail give up? It's weird because I absolutely love the open-world genre, but developers need to make me invested in why I'm even playing your game. Every environment looks the exact same, the map is just gigantic for the sake of it, not for any reasonable gameplay decision to respect the player's time. It's come to the point where I don't even want to start up the game because it's just content overload. Odyssey is the video game equivalent of modern superhero movies (no offense to Marvel fans). 10 Minute Mail

Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 24.04.2019 12:30 von stevenshaw.

22.04.2019 06:37
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 

Druckversion anzeigen
Thema einem Freund senden
Thema abonnieren | Thema zu den Favoriten hinzufügen

» zum Seitenanfang