Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 
Verfasser Nachricht
chrisevans12
Neuling

Gruppe: User

Danke erhalten: 0
Beitrag: #1
xGames  Recover Mail and other AOL Data from ‘Saved on My PC’ backup

The users can easily recover emails and other AOL Data from ‘Saved on My PC’ backup, using some simple steps. The process that the users would have to follow is as given below:
• The users have to access their AOL account.
• The users then have to open the ‘C’ drive and access the ‘Application Data’ folder.
• Further, access the AOL folder and open the Organize section.
• Then search for the file with the name ‘.adi.’
• Now create a new folder and give it a relevant name.
• You would then have to open the folder which has the backup files.
• Then copy the files using the Ctrl+C option and then switch to the AOL window.
• Now open the C-America Online 9.0’ folder and in the convenient location, paste the folder.
The users can also connect with AOL Contact Number where they would then get professional assistance on how to recover the data.
Read More : Contact AOL Email Tech Support phone number | Contact AOL Email Customer Support phone number | Contact AOL Email Technical Support phone number

05.07.2019 09:58
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
xGames How to Change, Recover or Reset Outlook password? mcafeesactivate 0 997 08.11.2019 07:42
Letzter Beitrag: mcafeesactivate
xGames How to update AOL email settings in Mac Mail 10 / Mac mail 9? sophercourtney12 0 906 07.11.2019 07:21
Letzter Beitrag: sophercourtney12
xGames Outlook Password Reset | Change Outlook Password | Recover Outlook Password mcafeesactivate 0 1.004 28.10.2019 11:26
Letzter Beitrag: mcafeesactivate
zInternet How Do I Fix If AOL Mail Not Working? techtips 1 636 02.08.2019 10:55
Letzter Beitrag: aolmail
xGames How to Recover a Forgotten Brighthouse password susansmith_6475 0 438 01.08.2019 06:57
Letzter Beitrag: susansmith_6475

Druckversion anzeigen
Thema einem Freund senden
Thema abonnieren | Thema zu den Favoriten hinzufügen

» zum Seitenanfang