Verfasser Nachricht
PaulPulver
Neuling

Gruppe: User

Danke erhalten: 0
Beitrag: #1
xGames  PS3 corrupt hard disk issue RESOLVED

Hello,

So, today I was playing my PS3 as normal, and then turned it off through the XMB menu, as normal. It turned off normally, but when my sister went to play it, things got weird. It gave a message saying that "the hard disk has been corrupted and will be restored," then went through a lengthy restoring loading bar. After it completed, it restarted the system. But, instead of going back to normal, it did the entire process again. And again. And again. It seemed the system was stuck in an infinite loop of borken-ness, so I checked the Playstation.com section on support. For the problem I had (which it described to the letter), it recommended putting the PS3 in Safe Mode, and then re-building the database. So I put the PS3 in Safe Mode, and selected Re-build database, but when I choose it, it gives me an error message saying that the hard disk can not be accessed. So now I'm pretty confused, as the restoring message makes it sound like the system is corrupted, while the error message makes it sound like the hard disk just isn't there. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this? Its a PS3 slim, fully updated, about 3 years old, and kept elevated and away from the wall to avoid overheating.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://en.uesp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=31225
HR System Video

Thank you.

09.08.2018 11:39
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
xGames Laufwerk nimmt Disk nicht komplett ein Xcan 1 1.393 28.04.2013 02:58
Letzter Beitrag: Reballer_for_Life
xGames Playstation 3 Disk dreht nicht an mydarkest 5 5.922 19.11.2012 19:16
Letzter Beitrag: Schelle76
xGames Spielt die PS3 K-Modell PS1 Spiele von der Disk? selphii 6 2.191 12.11.2012 14:44
Letzter Beitrag: Cedric-94
xPSP Fehler beim 1. Start: Hard Disk not found! stunningsteve 10 3.861 12.02.2011 11:35
Letzter Beitrag: stunningsteve

Druckversion anzeigen
Thema einem Freund senden
Thema abonnieren | Thema zu den Favoriten hinzufügen

» zum Seitenanfang