Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 
Verfasser Nachricht
mafiacitydd
Neuling

Gruppe: User

Danke erhalten: 0
Beitrag: #1
xGames  Mafia City: We have a moment where you’re chasing down this guy called Uncle Lou

“We have a moment where you’re chasing down this guy called Uncle Lou who’s the mobster that runs the French Ward,” Blackman explains. mafia online,“You’ve cornered him on this river boat, which has exploded and you’ve both been thrown into the Bayou. We begin as the lights come up on the cinematic. Lincoln regains consciousness and sees that Lou is trying to struggle his way out of the swamp.

That’s when we bring up Creedence’s ‘Green River’ and then that music continues into the gameplay without a break. The song really fits the tone of the moment. It gets you into the right kind of mentality where you’re this kind of stalker moving through the swamp.”

In an unusual narrative device, the game is framed as a tourist video being watched in 2016, about the events of 1968 and Lincoln’s actions. “That gives us a lot more latitude in terms of what music we can include,” Blackman says. “When I look back on some of this music, the way I encountered a lot of it without even realizing it is through covers. There’s a song in the game called ‘You Belong to Me’ from the Duprees. They weren’t the first ones to perform it but that’s the version we have in the game. I actually was introduced to that song through the Misfits version of it,” he says, describing the raw cover of the song from the band’s Project 1950 album.

“We have a moment in the game where you hear the Duprees version and it’s a really dramatic moment between two characters. It’s playing on a radio in the background and it’s very fitting of the moment. Then later we have a really powerful turning point for one of those characters and you hear just a brief snippet of the Misfits version. There’s something really special about the thunder of the Misfits doing this song that’s very poetic and powerful.”

For more information about Mafia City and Mafia game, Please visit its official site : https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/

Instant play Mafia City H5: https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/play/

10.08.2018 03:19
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
xGames Mafia City was one of the most interesting and rewarding games I had played mafiacitydd 0 323 16.08.2018 03:43
Letzter Beitrag: mafiacitydd
xGames Mafia City H5:Acer would not rule out letting Gadget Technology mafiacitydd 0 324 13.08.2018 06:38
xGames Get inside the heads of those mafia gods and may them pay for their sins mafiacitydd 0 236 08.08.2018 07:20
xGames Mafia City H5 preorder link reveals April release date mafiacitydd 0 245 06.08.2018 04:46
xGames Good description for most of the story in Mafia City mafiacitydd 0 212 03.08.2018 08:31

Druckversion anzeigen
Thema einem Freund senden
Thema abonnieren | Thema zu den Favoriten hinzufügen

» zum Seitenanfang