Verfasser Nachricht
anhbongda365
Neuling

Gruppe: User

Danke erhalten: 0
Beitrag: #1
xGames  Torreira has not been regular

Torreira has not been regular

After a successful season in Sampdoria, Lucas Torreira was in the spotlight. After the 2018 World Cup impressed with Uruguay, the Gunners are determined to be 22-year-old players, after a period of negotiations they have got what they need.

Gilberto Silva speaks about Lucas Torreira image
Lucas Torreira has not played in the Premiership this season

Arsenal recruited Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria for £ 26m, a star born in 1996 as one of Serie A's top defensive midfielders last season. The presence of Torreira helped the midfield of Arsenal to be significantly improved.

In recent times, Arsenal have not had a good defensive midfield. Mathieu Flamini, Francis Coquelin, Mohamed Elneny or Granite Xhaka were not so prominent, which prevented the defense from getting the support they needed.

Lucas Torreira is expected in Arsenal, but was not used by Unai Emery at the start. The first four rounds in the English Premier League, the 22-year-old came on the bench with 119 minutes played. Torreira was injured after the Uruguay-Mexico game tin tuc the thao bong da so ket qua bong da cap nhap lien tuc https://bongda365.com

Gilberto Silva appreciates Lucas Torreira

Gilberto Silva has said Lucas Torreira, the Gunners' former owner, claims the £ 26m rookie may be Arsenal's N'Golo Kante.

Gilberto hopes Torreira can become Arsenal's Kante

"I watched Torreira play in the World Cup, he did a great job, he was a good defensive midfielder, in judicial situations ".

"He has a very similar style to Kante, I hope he continues to grow and become Arsenal's Kante. Torreira has great potential, I hope he will become Arsenal's No. 1 defensive midfielder in the near future. "

11.09.2018 04:13
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 

Druckversion anzeigen
Thema einem Freund senden
Thema abonnieren | Thema zu den Favoriten hinzufügen

» zum Seitenanfang