Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 
Verfasser Nachricht
BBJames
Neuling

Gruppe: User

Danke erhalten: 0
Beitrag: #1
xPSP  About 15 Feb ?

This place scares me, I have lurked without posting, or joining for a good long while.
A friend of mine said if you say something a bit wrong against a big team player, they will all get you removed.
That really worries me.
How do I know who is in the (as my mate says) "the team from the other forum?"

DELETED LINK

Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.02.2012 04:35 von The Z.

16.02.2012 04:06
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
The Z
Super Moderator

Gruppe: Super Moderator

Danke erhalten: 14513
Beitrag: #2
RE: About 15 Feb ?

Sometimes we have a problem with spammers/spambots.
They post in every subforum just crap and we have to delete it and ban their accounts.
If a user posts a stupid post about sunglasses or something completely written in russian/cyrillic language as their first post, we will ban them cause it could be one of those spammers/spambots.
It could be that your friend was detected as one of those spammers/spambots and got banned, this could happen.

And btw, for what is this link you tried to hide behind the text "colon cancer"?
This is exactly one of the reasons for the instant bans of some accounts, cause they registrate just for posting crap and advertisement (Ive deleted your strange link...)

Greetz The Z
Super Moderator of PSPKing

Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.02.2012 04:34 von The Z.

16.02.2012 04:29
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben  Thema schreiben 

Druckversion anzeigen
Thema einem Freund senden
Thema abonnieren | Thema zu den Favoriten hinzufügen

» zum Seitenanfang